-MFA (2010-12 (UNIVERSITY GOLD MEDAL)
-Water – A video exhibition, Geumgang Nature Art Biennale 2016, South Korea, Aug, 2016
– Cairotronica, an International Symposium of Electronic and New Media arts in Cairo, Egypt, May2016
-28th National Exhibition of Contemporary Art, South central Zone Cultural Centre, Nagpur, Ministry of Culture, Government of India, 2015
–United art Fair, 2012 New Delhi , India
-Annual art exhibition, Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi, 2012, Chandigarh ,India – (Group Participation)
-Fusion10-An international exhibition on Nature and environment -Tellusart, Govt. Museum and Art Gallery, Chandigarh, India, Feb, 2010,
-Nature and environment , An international exhibition – Tellusart, Stockholm – Sweden, 2009
–Untitled– group Show, Punjab Arts Council, Sec 16,Chandigarh, India, Sept 2016
-Two man show – “Locating the Mind” at Punjab Kala Bhavan, Chandigarh 2013 – (Curation, Participation)
-75th All India Art Exhibition, Amritsar,India 2008-2009 – (Group Participation)
-Shimla All India Art Exhibition 2008-09, Shimla, India – (Group Participation)
-Annual Art Exhibition, Government College of Art, Chandigarh, India (2007, 2008, 2009,2010) – (Group Participation)
–Travel Grant to UK by The Sixth River Trust, UK, 2016
-University Gold Medal in MFA 2012, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
-Scholarship for Young Artist between 20-35 years of age”, by the Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi, 2010-2011.
-Award at Annual art exhibition, Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi, Chandigarh, India 2012
-Award of honour for standing 1st in painting department during BFA, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India (2010)
– Annual Art Exhibition, Government College of Art, Chandigarh, India (2007) (2010)
– Land Art Residency with Gram Art Project supported by FICA at village Paradsingha, Nagpur, India, 2016
-Installation workshop organised by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi (State Art Akademy), 6th – 9th Oct, 2016 at Capitol Complex, World UNESCO Heritage Site, Chandigarh, India.
– International Performance Art Biennale, Healing Hill Art Collective, Morni Hills, Haryana, India, Feb 2016
– Art Residency at Art Junction, Udaipur, India, Jan 2016
– Art Residency with Harmony Art Foundation, Mumbai, India Jan 2016
– Sowing Seeds International Art Residency at Sarecha, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India Dec2015- Jan2016
– Global Nomadic Art Project, Travelling 3000kms throughout the Gujarat, India Nov-Dec 2015
– Healing Hill Art Residency at Morni Hills (site specific and performance art), Haryana, India May-2015.
-Multimedia workshop organized by Delhi Lalit Kala Akademy , Chandigarh, India– March 2013
-Workshop organized by Lalit Kala Akademi, 2011 with eminent artist Atul Dodiya, Chandigarh, India.
-Workshop organized by “TellusArt” at Govt. Museum and Art Gallery, Chandigarh, India from Jan28-2nd Feb, 2010. (Fusion10)
-Workshop organized by Tellusart on global warming nature environment in Sweden, 2009
-Workshop organized by Baba Farid Society at Faridkot , Punjab, India 2009
Manjot is currently working on artist’s books, Video Art and Performance based on the imagery from daily incidents and seeing these incidents in the light of the dream world making the real world seem weird. She create animation and videos out of mundane imagery where the entities have their certain and specific function to perform which she decide in an organic way, like our body works. She also juxtapose herself as a moving image in the dream scape doing various daily chores, etc. which are present assimilated habits of her. This subject matter generally come for the daily chores from the point of being an Indian house wife herself and inculcating the fact of seeking balance between both her art practice and managing home.
The elements of reality and abstraction go hand in hand, the way the abstract nature of our thought process is based on the reality of the situation around us. So, she try to merge realism and abstraction on a single plane.